This weeks spotlight falls upon Jessica Lindsay Wicks
1. Please introduce yourself.
Hi, I’m Jessica I am a 42 Mum and Nanny I joined the club in back in 2011.
2. What events, if any do you have coming up?
I don’t have any running events currently. However I am walking the Brecon Beacons in September.
3. What does running mean to you?
Running means so much to me.
It has helped me in so many ways with my mental health.
4. What is your best BRC moment?
I have got a lot of good memories from doing the water station at the London marathon.
The club’s Xmas parties have a always been so much fun.
I have also always enjoyed just sitting having a chat and cupper after a Wednesday night run.
5. What is your proudest running moment?
I’m proud of all my running events.
But my biggest would be my 50miler in 2019; I loved every minute of it.
My most favourite Marathon has got to be Beachy head. Its just had fun all the way.
6. Best bit of running advice you can give or have been five ?
Best bit of advice I can give is to just enjoy your self.
And listen to your body.